11 Ağustos 2013 Pazar

Lack of Time

Lack of Time

This is my second blog text. For a while I was thinking of writing something for the blog but I really couldn’t decide what to write. What does a blog writer writes in his blog? I guess this is the point. For example do I need to read other blog writers’ pages? I guess so but this is so much time to spend. As we are going through an age in which time is really precious. In my opinion, everyone who wants success in his/her life, must prepare a program for himself/herself. For example, we need time to do everything. For example I need at least one hour and a half for my cardio exercise and workouts. I also like to play classical guitar and need to spare at least one hour for this. I also need to read, study italian, watch some TV. And until now I haven’t even mentioned the work. Our jobs are essential for our lives. We need to earn money to provide our families. So as you can easily see, time is one of the most precious assets of our lives. And amongst this lack of free time, sparing time to surf the net and read blogs, do not sound very logical. But still one needs to know what the others write on their blogs.

I really do not understand how teenagers (and tons of others) all around the world find time to spend on the net, in facebook, in twitter, in other social networking sites. And am not and will never be able to comprehend the main idea behind sharing each and everything going on in one’s life. For example if a chap falls from his bike and injures his ankle, in a few seconds, the word (e.g.: “I fell from the bike, my ankle hurts so much, I guess I injured it”) goes out especially among his friends. And receives tons of messages, replies and comments. Among those comments, some are really very hurtful because it doesn’t require any degree of qualification to write a few word in a sequence and express emotions. So if one has an ill feeling about the chap who had fallen from his bike, he sees this as an opportunity to bring about this and comments. For example he writes: “You had it coming, first learn to ride a bike properly!”. And 90 % of the time, these two haven’t met each other at all. So my question is: “How does a person who had never met the other, can comment negatively (or positively) about this unfortunate incident?”. I don’t have a twitter account so I don’t know what goes on there but in facebook you can see millions examples of this situation. I guess this is something that I will never be able to attach a meaning. Thank you for reading.

See you...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder