6 Ağustos 2013 Salı

What they call the blog...



This text is the first blog text of Knock-off Papa Smurf. Nowadays everybody talks about ‘blog’s. I wondered what it is and started a blog for myself and started writing. I didn’t hesitate saying ‘I am fifty (in figures “50”) years old, what difference does it make if have a blog or not?’ and I started writing. I don’t know if it is good or bad but I will continue for a while. If it doesn’t work, I’ll just leave it aside.

This is just the first text, and many more to come. It is quite interesting the as I keep on writing, I remember that there are so much to talk about. I have something to say about almost everything but I wonder how much of it I’ll have the guts to talk about. I write this first text to have something to publish while I create my blog. And after I create it, if it goes well, I’ll write according to a certain schedule. After all I even write my poems according to a schedule.

Okay, let me finish this first text and let me see what does “creating a blog” mean and how it is done. I don’t think there will be any readers but if there are, I thank them in advance for their time.

Knock-off Papa Smurf

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder